PASCO, Wash. -- A Pasco man was arrested on Wednesday after police say he allegedly raped a young girl.
On Saturday, Nov. 9, police were informed that 20-year-old Juan Jose Barragan made unwanted sexual contact with the girl, said Sgt. Scott Warren. The girl was between the ages of 12 and 14.
Police said the girl was a runaway, and that she and her mother reported the incident together.
A few days later, police responded to Barragan's home and arrested him on suspicion of second-degree rape of a child.
- Meet the Kennewick Olive Garden server with the angelic voice
- Kadlec lights Giving Tree for two local organizations
- Meals on Wheels van stolen out of Tri-Cities is back home -- and it's bittersweet
- WA offers more tax-free saving options for college students
- Manhunt underway for robber who stabbed 70-year-old woman in Kennewick