PASCO, Wash. -- Police say a 45-year-old man shot two people during a fight with his sons early Monday morning in Pasco.
Pasco Police spokesman Sgt. Scott Warren said at about 2 a.m., officers got a report of an assault with a weapon from the 8000 block of Saturna Dr. near Island Park.
According to a police report, Brendan Isley was heavily intoxicated when he got into an altercation with his 18-year-old son. As they were arguing, Isley's 21-year-old son showed up and reportedly had an issue with his father, Warren said.
Isley armed himself with a gun and his 21-year-old son tried to get it away from him. During the struggle, Isley allegedly fired the gun, shooting his older son and another person who is not related to the family.
Both victims suffered gunshot wounds to the hand. They are expected to survive.
Police say Isley's son is expected to lose three fingers.
Isley was booked at the Franklin County Jail on a first-degree assault charge.
- Olde Yakima Letterpress Museum celebrates opening of new facility
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Washington state seismologists propose new tracking sensors
- Young West Valley Fire cadet dies after having a medical emergency
- Kennewick firefighters raising money to restore 1935 fire truck