PASCO, Wash. - Pasco police are on the scene of a damaged and graffitied abandoned home they believe is being used as a space to do drugs.
The residence, located at 3417 Road 68 in Pasco, has been abandoned for some time, officers tell us.
Windows have been broken, and there was more damage, and drug paraphernalia found inside.
Police tell us they believe teenagers having been using the space as a hangout spot.
The property owner has since been notified of the damage, and the house will likely be bordered up soon.
- UAW's GM strike could be hard to solve
- Yakima County Homeless Coalition condenses its 5-year plan goals
- City of Yakima to hold a solar panel workshop in Spanish next week
- National Child Passenger Safety Week: is your child's car seat properly installed?
- College Place teen allegedly plotted school attack for Columbine shooting anniversary