A Pasco man is in jail after police say he licked a 22-year-old woman’s upper thigh in the Walmart parking lot.
Officers got a report that a man was licking the woman and showing her porn on his cell phone around 7 p.m. Wednesday evening. He was allegedly blocking her car door, refusing to allow her to leave.
The victim recorded a video of Armando Reyes-Medrano, 30, on her cell phone. A friend of hers showed up and ordered the man to leave.
Reyes-Medrano left before police arrived.
The victim’s footage showed the man wearing a pink shirt and the license plate number of his gray Nissan Altima.
Police said they didn’t recognize the man and his car had been sold without notifying the Department of Licensing.
Officers searched for him most of the day with no success. Then after midnight Thursday morning, an officer caught him driving near Road 76 and Court. He was immediately recognized from the victim’s video footage.
He was booked into Franklin County Jail on an investigative hold for indecent liberties, a felony sex crime.
- Microsoft fights US in high court to protect global business
- Work aims to keep pollution out of Idaho, Washington water
- Over 500 children attend YVCC's annual Engineering for Kid's Day
- Family is left without a home due to a house fire
- Firefighters throughout the state attend the Annual Washington Fire Chiefs Conference