WALLA WALLA, Wash. - Detectives arrested a Walla Walla man on numerous drug charges stemming from a months-long investigation.
On Friday, Walla Walla police arrested 21-year-old Efren Alejandro Serrano on forgery charges stemming from a separate investigation.
The police department served a drug-related search warrant at his home in the 100 block of E. Maple St. and found nearly 200 fentanyl pills along with psilocybin mushrooms, methamphetamine, oxycodone and methadone.
Investigators also found a large amount of cash and four guns, two of which were confirmed as being stolen.
Serrano was booked at the Walla Walla County Jail on charges of possession of fentanyl and methamphetamine with intent to deliver and possession of oxycodone, psilocybin, drug paraphernalia and stolen firearms.
- Driver in crash that killed 75-year-old woman in Umatilla County facing DUI, manslaughter charges
- Stolen truck crashes into Kennewick building following police chase
- Woman arrested on suspicion of reckless burning after RV fire in Kennewick
- Student efforts lead Gov. Inslee to declare Family and Consumer Science Day in state
- Kennewick Olive Garden waiter featured on Access Hollywood, TIME