PENDLETON, Ore. -- Pendleton Whisky Music Fest promises next year will be its "biggest year yet."
The festival announced Wednesday that its 5th annual concert will be July 11, 2020, according to a post on the event's Facebook page.
Since the inaugural event in 2016, headliners have included Zac Brown Band, Maroon 5, Blake Shelton, Pit Bull and most recently Post Malone and 50 Cent.
So far, there has been no hint as to who will be next.
The event is held at the Pendleton Round-Up Grounds at 1205 SW Court Ave. in Pendleton. There will be food trucks, drinks and camping available for those who attend.
- Possible fentanyl dealer arrested in Yakima, Police found vials stuffed with hundreds of blue pills
- Yakima and Selah Neighbors' Network announces donor match of up to $10,000 this month
- Finley School District now has its own school resource officer
- Pasco school recognized as first inclusive playground for K-6 students in the state
- Benton County deputies receive grant for 'Stop Violence' program in schools