The Richland Police Department went on a high-speed chase with a person they suspect is wanted.
The chase started around 12:30 pm at Aaron and Goethals.
Sergeant Kevin Berger with the Richland Police Department told KAPP-KVEW they did not attempt a PIT maneuver on the vehicle. They say the driver was following laws through most of the pursuit, but she would not stop for officers.
The chase stopped at Jadwin Avenue and Swift Boulevard where the driver started speeding at 50 mph in a city area. Police say she then crossed a bridge into Franklin County.
Authorities have not confirmed is the driver was their wanted suspect with a felony warrant.
- What China's new tariffs mean for you
- Koch Industries: The most important company you may not know
- Man accused of attacking a teen in her bedroom sentenced today
- Ellensburg School District receives $300,000 in school safety grants
- Pasco students will get a personal laptop to take home this school year