TOPPENISH, Wash. - A man stabbed his ex-girlfriend’s boyfriend last night in the 300 block of North Chestnut Street.
He has been identified as 25-year-old Fernando Adrian Alvarado. He's about 5-foot-8 and 140 pounds. Police believe he's armed and dangerous.
A witness said the ex-girlfriend was talking to her current boyfriend in her car when the suspect showed up just after 8 p.m.
He questioned the victim about why he was talking to his ex-girlfriend, then proceeded to stab him in his abdomen.
The victim was transported to a local hospital and he’s expected to survive, police said.
Police have identified the suspect, but after checking several places around town, they still haven’t found him.
- Washington State quarterback Tyler Hilinski found dead in apartment
- Businesses join support for Washington carbon tax measure
- Police investigating 7 cases of graffiti in Kennewick
- PNNL's Batelle Auditorium to close it's doors to the public
- Reports of bicyclist on Rattlesnake Ridge has authorities urging the public to stay away