PASCO, Wash. - Someone in Pasco tried to mail seven pounds of weed across the country. Police are trying to identify the culprit.
Officers responded Wednesday around 4:20 p.m. to a report of a “suspicious smell” coming from the package. Police found vacuum sealed bag out of pot out was packed in a big box.
The marijuana was addressed to a “Mr. Black Mamba” in Rochester, Massachusetts.
“It is illegal to mail marijuana products within the state of Washington and other states where it is not legal,” police said. “This is due to marijuana being illegal under federal statute.”
If you know who may be responsible, contact police at 509-545-3415.
- Port of Pasco wins Washington's Port of the year
- Richland taxpayers will soon see lower rates, officials says
- WSDOT donates over 3,000 canned goods to Union Gospel Mission
- Richland police investigating 2 child luring cases less than a week apart
- The 8th Annual Pantry of Hope is planning on helping over 500 families in the Yakima County