KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Multiple law enforcement agencies responded to a standoff at Yellowstone Avenue and Edison Street Tuesday evening.
Officers began using a loud speaker to call a person out of the home at about 8 p.m. to place him under arrest in connection to a Benton County Sheriff's case.
Over half a dozen patrol cars were on scene, and a number of officers were carrying their patrol rifles.
The scene was still active at 8:30 p.m. with Yellowstone blocked off in both directions just west of Edison.
A neighbor told KAPP-KVEW that police visit the home frequently due to apparent criminal activity.
The Benton County Sheriff's Office, Kennewick Police, Richland Police and medics responded.
This is a developing story. We are waiting to learn more.
- Police: Man's pickup truck stolen while he was stealing from Kennewick business
- KSD still has no deal with its teachers after meeting all weekend
- Kennewick car show donates all proceeds to Tri-Cities Food Bank
- Police: Campers assault park ranger, strike officer in the head
- 100 kids participate in junior triathlon at Howard Amon Park