KENNEWICK, Wash. - Proof Gastropub is officially open for business.
The new eatery features quality rooftop dining along with a variety of beer, wine and craft cocktails.
Stick + Stone Pizza founder Mike Miller says he’s excited to officer a different kind of dining experience to the Tri-Cities that features locally sourced dishes.
“It’s high-end bar food,” Miller said. “Everything is made in house.”
The restaurant serves everything from hamburgers to steaks, fish and chips, fresh guacamole and chips, chicken wings and more.
All the meat on the menu is sourced within 200 miles of the restaurant and all the beer is from Washington, Oregon or Idaho, Miller said.
It’s open daily from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. above the Kennewick Message Envy off Columbia Center Boulevard.
- 70th annual Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo kicks off Aug. 21
- Colo. girls' bodies were submerged in oil, lawyer says
- Volunteers prep thousands of food kits for students in need
- Former Stanfield police officer left paralyzed after an attack now battling deadly infection
- Benton Franklin Fair's annual demolition derby this Saturday