GILLIAM COUNTY, Ore. - Authorities say a 29-year-old Prosser man was killed in a two-vehicle crash Sunday on Interstate 84 in Oregon that also took the life of a Salem woman.
Oregon State Police say Josue Amando Lopez-Munoz, of Prosser, was traveling the wrong way on Interstate 84 in a Toyota Camry.
Police say Lopez-Munoz was traveling west in the eastbound lanes about 5:45 a.m. when he struck a P.T. Cruiser traveling east. He suffered fatal injuries and was pronounced dead.
The driver of the P.T. Cruiser, Anita Dugger, 33, of Salem, Ore. suffered fatal injuries and was pronounced dead.
A 13-year-old boy who was riding in the P.T. Cruiser was airlifted to the Dalles before being taken to the Oregon Health & Science University hospital.
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Washington state seismologists propose new tracking sensors
- Young West Valley Fire cadet dies after having a medical emergency
- Kennewick firefighters raising money to restore 1935 fire truck
- Spokane man convicted of killing ex's new boyfriend sentenced to life in prison