KENNEWICK, Wash. - Calling all aspiring chefs and food entrepreneurs! A new commercial kitchen and flex-space opens Thursday, the first of its kind in Kennewick.
Red Mountain Kitchen provides a rental space for people to host cooking classes, pop-up restaurants, parties, food and wine tastings, demos and food photography.
The ribbon cutting ceremony will take place on Thursday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 p.m at 212 W. Kennewick Ave.
They will also host an indoor market to support local food producers and artisans on the first Thursday of every month through May. Some of the featured vendors include Farm Everything, European Desserts and Appetizers by Nena, Mami's Spicy Seviche and Beyond Pickles.
The indoor market kicks off on Feb. 7 from 4 to 8 p.m.
For exclusive invitations on private classes and pop-up restaurants, you can join their Pop-Up club by texting "KITCHEN" to 69000 or signing up on their website.
- At lease one shooting, two gunshot victims Saturday night in Yakima
- Firefighters investigating cause of a residential fire in Richland
- Advocates already see fallout from immigration rule change
- Firefighters working on burn out operations at a fire near Meals and Ayers Rd
- Judge blocks killing of surviving wolf pack member