Kennewick Police and the U.S. Marshals are looking for a wanted gang member considered armed and dangerous.
Eriberto “Robert” Valdez, who goes by the street name “Monster,” is wanted for a federal violation of his probation.
Local police say you can earn a $1,000 reward for information on the suspect. You may remain anonymous.
To report any further details on Eriberto Valdez, click here and contact Tri-Cities Crime Stoppers or call 800-222-8477.
- St. Helens permit sales re-open Monday after website crash
- DEQ: Contaminants found in wells on Oregon's north coast
- Richland man follows dream to become sculptor after suffering back injury
- Porter's BBQ serving free meals all day for Mar. 8 grand opening
- Officials: Trolley driver paid man $2K to attack him on job