A Richland High School graduate will be reprising his role as Prince Hans in Disney's "Frozen II" when the film comes out this Friday.
Santino Fontana graduated from Richland High in 2000. He also studied acting at the Academy of Children's Theatre, which is located on Wellsian Way less than two miles from the high school.
He acted in the Broadway shows "Billy Elliott the Musical" and "Brighton Beach Memoirs" and a number of other plays before landing a voice acting role as Prince Hans, the main antagonist in the first "Frozen" movie.
He has since landed roles in TV shows like The CW's "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" and Amazon Prime's "Mozart in the Jungle."
Go here to watch the trailer or find tickets for "Frozen II."
- Hunters find skeletal remains in brush area between Wapato and Toppenish
- Firefighters battle blaze at home south of Toppenish
- Washington's Chris Peterson faces old team in his final game
- Kennewick police ask for help to identify suspect using stolen I.D., debit card at Motel 6
- WSP: Pasco woman facing charges in Blue Bridge crash that injured her 14-year-old passenger