RICHLAND, Wash. - A Richland man is accused of committing multiple sex crimes against children in Benton County.
Ian Findlay, 35, has been charged with two counts of third-degree child rape, commercial sex abuse of a minor and communicating with a minor for immoral purposes, Richland police said Thursday.
He’s accused of having relationships with multiple underage victims in the Richland area. Detectives have been investigating Findlay for the past several months, according to Detective Sgt. Drew Florence.
Anyone with information related to this case is asked to call Det. Damon Jansen at 509-942-7353 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lottery winner dreamed of jackpot
- Whitstran Elementary closed due to power outage, students being bussed to Housel Middle School
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: Police need your help finding the driver involved in a hit and run
- Parents of Hermiston High student file lawsuit against school district after son's concussion
- Kidnapping suspect in Spokane threatened to kill victim, court docs say