KENNEWICK, Wash. - Here's a look at some weekend events happening around our region.
Atomic Frontier Day
Celebrate the 75th Anniversary of the Manhattan Project with 1940s music, a parade down Jadwin Ave and educational Hanford exhibits complete with a souvenir security badge and photo.
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 14th from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
WHERE: Howard Amon Park, Richland
For more information, click here.
Yakima Taco Fest
Enjoy delicious tacos and beverages, games, contests and live entertainment at the Yakima Taco Festival.
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 14 at 2 p.m.
WHERE: Sarg Hubbard Park, Yakima
Tickets are $12 for general admission (includes a 12 oz. souvenir cup) and you can purchase that by clicking, here.
Fiery Foods Festival
If you love spicy food, stop by the Fiery Foods Festival for a Food Truck Face-Off, Salsa Showdown and Celebrity Pepper Gauntlet.
WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 14 starting at 10 a.m.
WHERE: Downtown Pasco
You can find more info by clicking here.
- PD: Woman punches Home Depot loss prevention officer, drops phone while running away
- 'Game of Thrones' actor filming new movie in Spokane
- Port of Pasco approves new commercial buildings, construction to start in spring
- Coroner: WSU student died 4 hours before 1st 911 call
- "Cookie Monster": Man breaks window of West Richland restaurant, steals cookies