KENNEWICK, Wash. - Here's a look at a few events happening around our region this weekend.
The Wine and Music Festival
Try over 60 different wines, enjoy live music and paintings and eat from Porter's Real BBQ and Fat Olives Restaurant and Catering at the Wine and Music Festival.
WHEN: Saturday, June 1 at 6 p.m.
WHERE: Col Solare Winery in Benton City$
$85 per person which includes all food and wine tastings. The proceeds will benefit Seattle Children's Hospital and WSU's Viticulture and Enology Research Program.
You can buy your tickets by clicking, here.
Tri-Cities Pride Festival
Celebrate our LGBTQ community with this free, family-friendly festival.
WHEN: Saturday, June 1 from 1 to 5 p.m.
WHERE: Volunteer Park in Pasco
You can find more information by clicking, here.
Corvettes on the Columbia
Help raise money for Make-a-Wish families and check out the Three Rivers Corvette Club at this 10th annual fundraiser event.
WHEN: Saturday, June 1 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Columbia Park in Kennewick
You can find the event itinerary, here.
There will also be a closing concert with Seattle band, "Hit Explosion".
WHEN: Saturday, June 1 at 7:30 p.m.
WHERE: Red Lion Hotel in Pasco
You can buy tickets for that concert by clicking, here.
- Man fatally shot by officers in Toppenish identified; police say he had a knife
- Stocks flying high on trade optimism, investors still concerned
- Firefighter who died in Columbia River described as inspirational, caring and loving
- Kittitas Co. deputies say an accused child molester is on the run
- PG&E to pay $1 billion to governments for wildfire damage