KENNEWICK, Wash. - The biggest haunting experience in the region returns to the Benton County Fairgrounds on Thursday Oct.11.
Scaregrounds will have one massive haunt called "Infected," which features a 7,200-foot maze of terror as zombies prey on innocent fun-seekers.
With this year’s haunt being bigger than usual, the goal is to make it all the way through without crying or cowering in fear. It's okay if you do, though.
There will be alcohol available for those 21 and over at the Gaslight Bar & Grill Zombie Lounge and Booze Garden. It will feature a black light bar surrounded by spooky art.
Tickets are $15 for adults or $30 to skip the line. It’s open from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. Thursday and 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. on weekends and Halloween.
For families who want to enjoy Scaregrounds with fewer frights, there will be two kid-friendly days on Oct. 13 and 27 for $5 a person. Those days will be from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Air Stagnation Advisory through early next week
- Pompeo, Trump push to buy time for Saudis on Khashoggi
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: The bus has arrived and Game Day prep is underway in Pullman
- 2 injured after Fish and Wildlife vehicle hits semi near Yakima
- YMCA is accepting coat donations for its "Coats for Kids" drive