SEATTLE, Wash. - Seattle has been named the best city in the country for coffee lovers.
According to a WalletHub survey released Tuesday, Seattle comes in at number one on the list. The study ranked cities based on a number of criteria including the price of coffee, how much a household spends on coffee, the percentage of adult coffee drinkers and even the number of times people searched for "coffee" on Google.
Seattle is also known as the home of Starbucks - the coffee corporation was founded in Seattle in 1971.
New York City came in at number two on the list and San Francisco was third. Portland came in at number four.
- Hundreds of Kadlec nurses may vote to go on strike
- Police arrest student for allegedly making threats toward Richland High
- Comedians Jo Koy, Brian Regan coming to Tri-Cities
- 'Sara, if you are listening, please come home': Family of missing Spokane teen begs for her return
- Neo-Nazi group posts flyers outside of Spokane church