Very few are immune to the immense cuteness that is 'Baby Yoda', and now even the Seattle Seahawks are having some fun with the social media star
The Seahawks, fresh off a victory against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday decided to have some fun on their Twitter page, sparking a ton of engagement.
On Monday, the team posted a picture of Baby Yoda stating that if the tweet got 33,333 retweets by 12:12 p.m. on Tuesday, they would change their profile picture.
🚨 BY POPULAR DEMAND, if this gets 33,333 RTs by 12:12pm tomorrow, we'll change our profile picture to this. @DangeRussWilson@Bwagz@clownejd@TDLockett12@ccarson_32@DuaneBrown76@ShaquillG@mdcksn@KJ_WRIGHT34#ProBowlVote x #GoHawks pic.twitter.com/9fm6xyrLzD— Seattle Seahawks (@Seahawks) December 3, 2019
Sure enough, 35,900 retweets were reached before deadline, and the team lived up to their word.
- Driver in crash that killed 75-year-old woman in Umatilla County facing DUI, manslaughter charges
- Stolen truck crashes into Kennewick building following police chase
- Woman arrested on suspicion of reckless burning after RV fire in Kennewick
- Student efforts lead Gov. Inslee to declare Family and Consumer Science Day in state
- Kennewick Olive Garden waiter featured on Access Hollywood, TIME