SELAH, Wash - Police say a wrong way driver caused a head on crash on I-82 at milepost 29 near Selah.
State troopers said Molly Shutt, 40, was driving her Chysler PT Cruiser SUV eastbound while in the westbound lane. She ended up hitting a semi driven by 54-year-old Mario Garza.
Garza wasn't injured.
Shutt was taken to the hospital and her car was totaled.
Troopers don't believe drugs or alcohol played a factor in the crash.
Charges for Shutt are pendling.
- Mountain bikes stolen out of Kennewick
- Reportedly drunk man arrested for crashing car in Kennewick
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: The summit between Putin and Trump is underway, we have all the details
- Stolen firetruck stopped after wild chase in California
- Richland police are looking for the suspects who assaulted a man on a bike path