KENNEWICK, Wash. - Police have arrested the second person believed to be involved in two Richland shootings, leaving one person injured.
On Wednesday morning, Tri-City Regional SWAT located 20-year-old Christopher Carroll at the Woodland Park Apartments.
Police got information about the suspect's whereabouts the night before.
Carroll and Robert Hore, 20, were both arrested this week in connection two shootings.
The first shooting happened on Sept. 13 near Highway 240 and Duportail Street. No one was injured.
Then on Sept. 15 around 7:45 p.m., police responded to the Columbia Playfield near Mansfield Street and Stevens Drive. Investigators say a fight broke out between two groups before one man was hit by a car and shot. He was sent to Kadlec Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Police said the two incidents are believed to be related, adding that Carroll appears to have been the shooter while Hore was the driver.
Hore was booked into jail early Monday on charges of first-degree assault and vehicular assault. Carroll was booked on a first-degree assault charge.
- Victoria's Secret slump continues
- Burger King running out of zesty sauce in global horseradish shortage
- Need health insurance? Yakima organization helps with open enrollment applications
- Police: Boy charged with sexually assaulting girl during field trip at Yakima pool
- Vaping bans, taxes cause local vape shops to shutter their doors