BENTON COUNTY, Wash. - Washington State Patrol troopers are on the scene of a semi-truck rollover crash early Monday morning.
The crash happened just before 3 a.m. on Highway 221 near Carter Road in Prosser, and troopers tell us the semi was going too fast at a 35 mph turn when it crashed on to its side.
According to officials, the driver was not hurt, and there were no other vehicles involved.
The truck was transporting watermelons.
The roadway is not blocked.
- Olde Yakima Letterpress Museum celebrates opening of new facility
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Washington state seismologists propose new tracking sensors
- Young West Valley Fire cadet dies after having a medical emergency
- Kennewick firefighters raising money to restore 1935 fire truck