YAKIMA, Wash. - Yakima County Sheriff’s deputies are asking the public’s help to find 47-year-old Sunshine Gauci.
Gauci, also known as “Jody Talbot,” left her Yakima home on January 15 and hasn't been seen since. Her phone pinged in Carnation, Washington east of Seattle that same day.
Q13 News reports that King County Sheriff’s deputies searched extensively for hours but did not find her.
Gauci is 5-foot-6, 170 pounds with blue eyes and blonde hair. She drives a 4-door 2014 white Toyota Tacoma pickup with a canopy. It has Washington license #C08667M.
If you spot her or her truck, please call 911 immediately. Her daughter is extremely worried for her mom's safety.
- Tri-Cities Grain says trade deals can help bring wheat prices back up
- New Yakima sports complex in the works, set to be one of the largest in Washington
- Toddler killed in southern Oregon, babysitter arrested
- Jeffrey Epstein's cause of death was suicide by hanging
- Wenatchee elementary school teacher accused of molesting student