YAKIMA, Wash. - Yakima county Sheriff's Office says Linda Casey has Alzheimer Disease.
Officials say she left her home in Naches around about 4 p.m. on Sunday and hasn't returned.
If you have any information on her whereabouts you are asked to call 574-2500.
- 70th annual Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo kicks off Aug. 21
- Colo. girls' bodies were submerged in oil, lawyer says
- Volunteers prep thousands of food kits for students in need
- Former Stanfield police officer left paralyzed after an attack now battling deadly infection
- Benton Franklin Fair's annual demolition derby this Saturday