YAKIMA, Wash. - Yakima county Sheriff's Office says Linda Casey has Alzheimer Disease.
Officials say she left her home in Naches around about 4 p.m. on Sunday and hasn't returned.
If you have any information on her whereabouts you are asked to call 574-2500.
- The 19th annual Mid-Columbia boat and RV show kicks off
- Port of Kennewick unveils phase one of Vista Field redevelopment project
- Washington woman gets dog poop dumped on her car
- Landscaping project will conserve water in downtown Yakima
- West Valley middle school student diagnosed with contagious fifth disease