SPOKANE, Wash. - Police in eastern Washington say they're investigating a shooting that seriously injured two people.
The Spokane Police Department says officers assigned to the downtown bar district were close by and located the two victims within a minute after the shooting early Saturday morning and began first aid along with bystanders.
Police say both victims were transported to a local hospital. Their names haven't been released.
Our media partners at KXLY, reported that the Spokane Police Department responded to reports of the shooting near N Division St and Main Ave, one of Spokane's central bar districts, around 1:22 a.m.
SPD is still investigating, and asks any witnesses to call crime check at 509-456-2233.
- Kennewick Police investigate gang-related shooting
- More construction starts Monday on George Washington Way
- JUST IN: Toppenish police arrest 18-year-old accused of shooting two people in 2018
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- Man gets life for sex crimes involving 15-year-old in Portland