BENTON COUNTY, Wash. - A 51-year-old Grandview man crashed his pickup while fleeing from a deputy who tried to pull him over for speeding Friday afternoon.
Darryl Coleman made his getaway attempt on Old Inland Empire Highway near County Line Road west of Prosser around 4 p.m., according to the Benton County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said Coleman ran over some posts and grape vines, then crashed into a fence and tree.
Coleman was uncooperative, so deputies used a Taser on him before taking him into custody.
He was booked at the Benton County Jail.
- Six teenage boys arrested in connection to eight burglaries in Kennewick
- China slashes electric car subsidies
- Burger King launches meatless burger in Europe, tests new US options
- Family gives back after charity helped them through medical emergency
- Woman dies in Yakima mobile home fire along with numerous pets