SPOKANE, Wash. - The first Texas Roadhouse in Spokane is getting close to opening.
The restaurant, which is located at 7611 N. Division Street, is looking to hire a variety of positions ahead of its January opening.
According to online listings, the restaurant is looking to hire managers, hosts, servers, cooks, bakers and dishwashers. A full list of open positions can be found at careers.texasroadhouse.com.
Texas Roadhouse, which has a location in Coeur d’Alene, is known for their steaks, ribs and fresh-baked bread.
- Meet the Kennewick Olive Garden server with the angelic voice
- Kadlec lights Giving Tree for two local organizations
- Meals on Wheels van stolen out of Tri-Cities is back home -- and it's bittersweet
- WA offers more tax-free saving options for college students
- UPDATE: Teen arrested for allegedly stabbing 70-year-old woman