SUNNYSIDE, Wash. - The Sunnyside School District wants to expand their facilities and they’re asking for the community’s feedback.
Earlier this year the district failed to get approval for a bond that would have allowed them to build a new learning and extracurricular space at Sunnyside High School.
The district came up with a survey that will allow them to see why voters didn’t approve the bond, depending on the results the district will work on a new plan.
The survey takes approximately five minutes, it can be done online or on your mobile device.
- 70th annual Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo kicks off Aug. 21
- Colo. girls' bodies were submerged in oil, lawyer says
- Volunteers prep thousands of food kits for students in need
- Former Stanfield police officer left paralyzed after an attack now battling deadly infection
- Benton Franklin Fair's annual demolition derby this Saturday