UMATILLA, Oreg. - A Kennewick shooting suspect is arrested in Umatilla, Oregon on Tuesday.
32-year-old Anthony Colbray Jr. has been on the run since the morning of June 8, when a fight broke out at 3 City Sports Bar.
That's when Colbray allegedly shot 36-year-old Theodore Lamar Turner in the leg, pelvis, and elbow, as well as 27-year-old Juvenal Torres in the foot.
Both those men were treated for and recovered from those injuries.
A nationwide warrant has been out for Colbray since then, and detectives found him on Tuesday in Umatilla, and arrested him.
- UAW's GM strike could be hard to solve
- Yakima County Homeless Coalition condenses its 5-year plan goals
- City of Yakima to hold a solar panel workshop in Spanish next week
- National Child Passenger Safety Week: is your child's car seat properly installed?
- College Place teen allegedly plotted school attack for Columbine shooting anniversary