Troopers say an intoxicated driver was sent to the hospital after crashing in Yakima County early Friday morning.
According to WSP, 22-year-old Erica Strand was driving west on SR-410, just west of Naches, around 12:37 a.m. when she left the roadway, struck a ditch, and rolled her vehicle.
She was driving a Chevrolet Malibu 4 door, which was totaled. No other vehicles were involved.
Strand was injured and was taken to Harborview Medical Center for treatment.
- Several Tri-Cities veterans receive free dental work on Aspen Dental's Mouthmobile
- Oregon governor says state will accept refugees
- Take 30 minutes out of your day to help kids in Pasco learn how to read
- Pasco police want to identify boy who stole security camera
- Pendleton woman shot by officers near Burbank pleads guilty to 11 felony crimes