KENNEWICK – A 15 year old was arrested after driving recklessly through the streets of Kennewick at speeds reaching 100 mph.
Kennewick Police responded to numerous reports of a reckless vehicle driving in the area of East 6th and North Kingwood Ave.
The vehicle was seen driving down a residential street at speeds up to 100 mph. The vehicle was also involved in a hit and run before the driver parked the car and fled the scene.
An investigation revealed the suspect was a 15 year old juvenile. The juvenile was arrested for taking a motor vehicle without permission, reckless driving, hit and run and driving without a license.
- Wisconsin attorney general open to allowing guns in schools
- Pasco murder suspect linked to 2nd violent killing; Suspect in killing 8 years ago appears in court
- Oregon bus driver charged with drunken driving
- Seattle begins season-ticket campaign for new NHL team
- Oregon officials struggle to ID which pot sites are legal