KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. - Oregon State Police arrested two Texas men caught with LSD, prescription pills and more than $444,000 in cash during a Monday traffic stop.
Andrew Garrigan, 28, and Jacob Runion, 27, were pulled over in Klamath Falls near the Oregon-California border. They were stopped in an SUV for failing to drive within the lane of travel.
During a consent search, police found a hidden compartment build into the vehicle filled with money and drugs.
Both men face a laundry list of felony charges including possession, manufacture and delivery several controlled substances, money laundering, conspiracy and other related crimes.
The case is still under investigation and no further information is being released.
- Washington teen pulled from bike by officer awarded $500K
- US family of 4 found dead in Mexico after going on vacation
- Students sent home over bomb scare at Milton-Freewater high school
- Senators press self-driving car industry on forced arbitration after Uber crash
- Man who evaded police for 25 years guilty of manslaughter