SELAH, Wash. - The 11th annual Lavender Harvest Days will take place this weekend in Selah.
The harvest days takes place every year in July at the Selah Ridge Lavender Farm.
The farm is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and it is completely free.
People will have the opportunity to cut their own lavender and purchase handcrafted lavender products and enjoy other fun activities for the whole family.
Deborah Woody attended the event for the first time and said she enjoying cutting the lavender.
“I think anybody should come and see the lavender it’s absolutely beautiful out here,” said Woody.
The farm is located at 330 Rankin Road in Selah.
- Mountain bikes stolen out of Kennewick
- Reportedly drunk man arrested for crashing car in Kennewick
- COMING UP ON GMNW @5: The summit between Putin and Trump is underway, we have all the details
- Stolen firetruck stopped after wild chase in California
- Richland police are looking for the suspects who assaulted a man on a bike path