KENNEWICK, Wash. - Tickets for the 16th Annual Tri-Cities Day with the Seahawks go on sale Friday.
There are four games for Seahawks fans to choose from: a preseason game on August 29 against the Oakland Raiders, the regular season home opener against the Cincinnati Bengals on September 8, a regular season game on October 20 against the Baltimore Ravens and a regular season game on December 2 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Tickets for the Raiders game will be $65 per ticket, tickets for the Bengals game will be $180 and the Ravens and Vikings tickets will go for $175 each. All tickets include taxes and fees.
The tickets are available at the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce office inside the Visitor Center at 7130 W. Grandridge Blvd. in Kennewick. Tickets are first come, first serve. Tickets can also be ordered over the phone at (509) 736-0510.
Any tickets that are not purchased on Friday will be put up for sale on tricityregionalchamber.com on Monday.
- Kennewick Police investigate gang-related shooting
- More construction starts Monday on George Washington Way
- JUST IN: Toppenish police arrest 18-year-old accused of shooting two people in 2018
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- Man gets life for sex crimes involving 15-year-old in Portland