KENNEWICK, Wash. - Multiple shell casings were found on a Kennewick road after 911 calls came in about shots being fired.
Shortly before 11:30 Friday night, police rushed to the area of Fourth Avenue and Dennis Street for reports of a shooting. Officers found several shell casings in the road.
They soon discovered people at a nearby home had a disturbance, resulting in an unknown suspect firing shots. Police said they were possibly shot into the air.
No one was injured, and no buildings were hit by gunfire.
Police describe the suspect vehicles as a black passenger car and a tan passenger car.
Investigators say this was not a random act.
If you know more about the shooting or suspect vehicles, call police at (509) 628-0333.
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Washington state seismologists propose new tracking sensors
- Young West Valley Fire cadet dies after having a medical emergency
- Kennewick firefighters raising money to restore 1935 fire truck
- Spokane man convicted of killing ex's new boyfriend sentenced to life in prison