YAKIMA, Wash. - The City of Yakima expects traffic delays this week due to shoulder repair starting Monday.
The repairs will be on portions of East Viola Avenue and East Mead Avenue. Lane closures will be from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. from Fair Avenue to Rudkin Road until Friday, Jan. 11.
In a press release, the city said there will be detours and flaggers to guide motorists during the shoulder repair.
The city is reminding drivers to reduce their speed limit to 20 mph while driving near the work zone.
- Seahawks' rookie draft class hit hard by injuries in camp
- 4 injured in 'violent' Moxee crash involving apple truck; SR 24 closed in both directions
- KSD brings in mediator, will be bargaining all day tomorrow
- Developer turning vacant Richland office building to apartment high-rise
- Water main break causing major traffic delays in Richland