PASCO, Wash. -- A cleanup crew found trash bags of marijuana and trimmings along I-182 Friday morning.
"If anyone is looking for their weed that the ecology clean up crews found on the shoulder of I-182 in Pasco... we got it at our Kennewick WSP office!" Trooper Chris Thorson joked on Twitter.
Thorson estimates that the bags weighed 5-10 pounds, including some bud but mostly trimmings.
A Department of Ecology cleanup crew found the bags on the freeway near the Highway 395 interchange around 10:30 a.m.
In his tweet, he added, "P.S. your Tapatio Doritos bag is empty!"
- Firefighters investigating cause of a residential fire in Richland
- Advocates already see fallout from immigration rule change
- Firefighters working on burn out operations at a fire near Meals and Ayers Rd
- Judge blocks killing of surviving wolf pack member
- Alaska records its warmest month ever; future records likely