TRI-CITIES, Wash. - The Food Network has released the air dates for episodes of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives that will feature Tri-Cities eateries.
Guy Fieri's hit show will showcase the local restaurants in the last three epsiodes of season 29 on Feb. 22, Mar. 8 and Mar. 29. All of the episodes air at 9 p.m.
It appears that Vinny's Bakery in Pasco will be in episode 14, Porter's Barbecue in Richland will be in episode 15 and The Folded Pizza Pie in Richland will be in episode 16.
Fieri, also known as the "Mayor of Flavortown," stopped by with a film crew in mid-December. He visited all the eateries listed above as well as Frost Me Sweet in Richland and Barley's BrewHub in Kennewick. It's unclear when Frost Me Sweet and Barley's will be featured.
He also met a number of excited fans and some Pasco police officers before checking out of The Lodge at Columbia Point in Richland. Hotel employees said he ate at the hotel's restaurant, Drumheller's Food & Drink, before checking out and leaving town.
**CORRECTION: The description of episode 16 refers to The Folded Pizza Pie, not Frost Me Sweet as previously reported.
- Viral sensation dubbed the 'salmon cannon' was tested by local researchers at PNNL
- Family of Kennewick crash victim issue statement on anniversary of his death
- Washington State Parks offers free admission this Sunday
- Suspect in White Swan home invasion-murder enters not guilty plea
- Home decor store in Kennewick close to opening its doors