KENNEWICK, Wash. -- Tri-Cities' only zpizza closed its doors earlier this month.
A sign posted on the restaurant's door says zpizza closed its location off Highway 395 and 27th Avenue on Sept. 1, 2019 after 4 and a half years of business.
zpizza is a California-based pizza franchise that offers a variety of specialty pizzas, including vegan and gluten-free options.
A sign shows the building is currently up for lease.
- Tri-Cities man beats out hundreds to win $50,000 smile makeover
- 18-year-old allegedly stole over $300K in cash from Yakima area home
- WSP conducting emphasis patrols through five different counties for WSU Thanksgiving travel
- AMA calls for total ban on all e-cigarette, vaping products
- Firework stand permits increasing in Pasco from 4 to 8