PASCO, Wash. - Staff at the Tri-City Airport are practicing emergency drills this Friday morning.
Passengers may see a simulated aircraft emergency and first responders in the area starting at 9 a.m., and continuing until noon, according to the Pasco Fire Department.
Tri-City Airport Tri-annual Emergency drill today. There will be a simulated aircraft emergency about 9 am. The event will go to about noon. This is a drill.— Pasco Fire Dept (@PascoWAFire) September 20, 2019
- Possible fentanyl dealer arrested in Yakima; police seize hundreds of blue pills
- Yakima and Selah Neighbors' Network announces donor match of up to $10,000 this month
- Finley School District now has its own school resource officer
- Pasco school recognized as first inclusive playground for K-6 students in the state
- Benton County deputies receive grant for 'Stop Violence' program in schools