Theresa Wiltse was in court Wednesday morning to set a trial date. Wiltse pleaded innocent to first degree murder and kidnapping on Nov. 30, 2016.
The former corrections officer is accused of killing Sandra Harris, 69, in November. Harris' body was found along a Coffin Road in Kennewick two days after she was allegedly kidnapped. By the time Harris was found, Wiltse already was in custody after allegedly trying to collect a $250,000 ransom.
Wiltse's pre-trial date was set for May 5 with the trial for May 22.
- St. Helens permit sales re-open Monday after website crash
- DEQ: Contaminants found in wells on Oregon's north coast
- Richland man follows dream to become sculptor after suffering back injury
- Porter's BBQ serving free meals all day for Mar. 8 grand opening
- Officials: Trolley driver paid man $2K to attack him on job