LINCOLN COUNTY, Ore. - A large truck carrying eels flipped over on Highway 101 Thursday, forcing troopers to close the roadway.
Crews arrived to a river of slime and eels, both dead and alive, coating the roadway at milepost 131.
OSP tweeted photos of the incident around 1:30 p.m. showing a car that was involved in the crash covered in goo.
The eels were going to be transported to Korea for consumption, Oregon State Police said.
- Petition aims to give full military burial to JROTC cadet who 'died a hero' in Florida shooting
- Police: Prosser woman stole $60K from car dealership where she worked
- Richland man who killed girlfriend in brutal LSD-fueled rage gets 18 years
- Semi driver falls asleep and rolls on I-90 outside of Ellensburg
- Man crashes into Grandview building, abandons dangling car