PASCO, Wash. - From knockerball inflatables to martial arts performances and even free face paintings, the Tri-City Family Expo has something for all ages to enjoy.
The Tri-City Family Expo brings the community together with fun activities, educational and interactive exhibits and main stage performances.
Featured this year is the Pasco Aviation Museum exhibit commemorating the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission and the first moon landing, as well as local aviation history. Kids can try on an astronaut suit and fill out a trivia worksheet that can get them free admission into the Pasco Aviation Museum.
Another featured exhibit and performance is the US World Class Taekwondo Association. They will have mini taekwondo demos and will join the main stage to perform taekwondo techniques with current students of all ages.
The Tri-City Family Expo is on Jan. 25 from 12 - 8 p.m. and Jan. 26 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the TRAC Center in Pasco. Tickets are $5 for adults and $3 for kids, seniors and military with ID.
'I am...fashionable to hate': Immigrant moves crowd at local Islamic Center
Wapato mayor's potential resignation up for discussion at council meeting
- Wapato mayor's potential resignation up for discussion at council meeting
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays
- Fire truck crashes in Grant Co., firefighter sent to the hospital
- Injured owl saved by Walla Walla County corporal, Blue Mountain Wildlife