WALLA WALLA, Wash. - The Walla Walla Bread Company walked into a mess Sunday morning after vandals destroyed their dining room.
Around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, police say vandals broke into the store on Main and Spokane Streets. They flipped over tables, chairs and broke dishes. Their Facebook page shows the mess made. Despite the damage, they were able to open for business Sunday morning.
No one has been arrested for the crime.
Walla Walla Police are investigating the incident. If you have any information, call police at (509) 527-4434.
- Possible fentanyl dealer arrested in Yakima; police seize hundreds of blue pills
- Yakima and Selah Neighbors' Network announces donor match of up to $10,000 this month
- Finley School District now has its own school resource officer
- Pasco school recognized as first inclusive playground for K-6 students in the state
- Benton County deputies receive grant for 'Stop Violence' program in schools