WALLA WALLA, Wash. - Walla Walla deputies need your help figuring out who has been blowing up porta-potties recently.
Deputies say they have responded to multiple calls of porta-potties being blown up with fireworks and explosives over the past few weeks, mostly south of Walla Walla and College Place at construction sites. They say the vandalism is happening overnight.
These porta-potties are owned by a small local business who has had to pay out of pocket to replace them, and each one is $750 – which makes the crime a Class C felony.
Anyone with information on a suspect should contact the Walla Walla County Sheriff's Office.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods opens at Columbia Center Mall
- Sheriff: 70,000 marijuana plants seized in Franklin County this month
- Health district: 3 people in Tri-Cities area have tested positive for West Nile Virus
- Second Richland shooting suspect arrested in Kennewick
- Suspects attempt to steal car near Wapato before fleeing from police, igniting chase