OLYMPIA, Wash. - A press conference will be held at noon at the Washington state capitol building to discuss Governor Inslee’s run for a third term.
The event will be held by the Washington state republican party.
In a press release, they say there will also be a petition presented to demand Inslee repay Washington taxpayers the cost of his personal security during his campaign.
The petition currently has around 5-thousand signatures.
- Walla Walla axe killing suspect to receive mental health evaluation
- Wash. bicyclist killed in hit-and-run on birthday
- Washington smoke shop closed; manager accused of selling heroin, cocaine to minors
- Man hit by car, shot at Richland park
- Health officials confirm two new cases of vaping-related lung illness in Washington