WEST RICHLAND, Wash. - Flames were seen coming from a West Richland mobile home on Monday morning.
Firefighters were dispatched to the scene on the 3900 block of Jenny Lake Dr. near Bombing Range Road at about 5:45 a.m.
First responders say the home was fully engulfed. A woman and two children were able to escape safely.
- Semi-truck rolls over in Benton County, troopers say driver took turn too fast
- Richland woman injured in crash, cited for inattention
- Wapato mayor's potential resignation up for discussion at council meeting
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays