A 15-year-old White Swan boy was killed by a vehicle early Monday morning.
Police are investigating the death of Wilson Winters as a hit-and run. He was found around 5 a.m. near the intersection of Coburn Loop Road and West White Swan Road, about a half mile west of White Swan.
The cause of death was determined as blunt force trauma to the head, according to Yakima County Coroner Jack Hawkins.
Yakama Nation Tribal Police are investigating.
- Providence Health buys former Walla Walla General Hospital buildings
- Man who engaged in police shootout gets 37 years in prison
- Tugboat and barge reportedly hit boat on Columbia River
- Oregon settles with dairy company over water pollution claim
- Caretaker gets 5 years for raping woman, 90, in her home